Working in the area for over 30 years, Magic Plumbing has the experience and skill to assist with all your plumbing problems. From drain cleaning to water heater installation. Our experts are trained in doing it all. Trust the name your friends and family go to when they need a plumbing job done right, call Magic Plumbing.
Visit our reviews page to see what homeowners in Oakland, CA are saying about us.
PEX Vs Copper
When repiping your home, there are two main standards to choose from. Both PEX and copper offer some great benefits that include eliminating a metallic taste from the water, but they also have some differences. The differences include:
- PEX: This is often the less expensive option. Resistant to acidic substances, PEX is flexible and less likely to freeze or burst, but is also less durable and will not last as long as copper. PEX also cannot be directly attached to a water heater and is sensitive to UV rays, which means it cannot be used outdoors.
- Copper: The gold standard in piping for many years, copper is sturdy and durable and will last a long time. The joints in copper piping means it will not sag. The one downside to copper piping is that the initial cost to install it is more expensive.
When to Change a Faucet
Homeowners typically change their faucets for two main reasons, either to replace a malfunctioning faucet, or to update the design of the faucet. If your faucet is constantly leaking, it could be causing more than just an annoying dripping sound. Leaking faucets can lead to mold around your sink, which in turn could lead to rotting and structural damage to your counter. If your faucets are causing you constant problems, the best solution is to upgrade, it is a relatively inexpensive way to give your kitchen or bathroom an instant face lift and ensure it’s working efficiently.
Reasons to Replace your Toilet
If you toilet is showing any of the following signs, it may be time to replace it:
- Constantly running
- Cracks or leaks in the porcelain
- Loss of water pressure
- Difficulty flushing
Ask About our Other Services
- Drain Cleaning
- Burst Pipe Repair
- Water Leak Detection
- Gas Line Repair and Installation
- Sewer Line Repair and Installation
- Trenchless Sewer Line Repair and Installation
- Grease Trap Cleaning and Replacement
- Sewer Video Inspection
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Toilet Repair and Installation
- Sump Pumps
- Slab Leak Repair
- Water Softeners
- Water Filtration Systems
- Water Heaters
- Tankless Water Heaters
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription