At Magic Plumbing we understand the important role your plumbing plays in keeping your home running efficiently and safely. When our expert technicians come to one of your calls, you can expect thorough service with a smile.
Take a look at our reviews page to see what others in San Mateo, CA are saying about us!
How Does Hydrojetting Work?
As one of the most efficient methods for clearing out your pipes, hydrojetting is perfect for homes that experience recurring or stubborn clogs. Using a reverse action jet of highly pressurized water, hydrojetting is able to remove years of buildup in your pipes. It is also great to smooth out areas that have become pocketed or porous from chemical drain cleaners or mineral build up over the years.
Signs of a Gas Leak
A gas leak is a serious issue that can cause serious harm to your home and family. As a toxic gas, if you are experiencing a leak, you need to call a professional right away and evacuate your home. Look for the following signs to see if you have a gas leak:
- Hearing a hissing sound - As one of the most obvious signs, a hissing sound could come from a rupture or break in the gas line.
- Smelling rotten eggs - The smell of a gas leak is distinct, it smells like rotten eggs. If you smell this in your home, evacuate immediately.
- Dead grass or vegetation in your yard - If the gas line is leaking below your yard, the gas may contaminate your soil and begin to kill your grass or plants located in the area.
Common Causes for Sewer Line Problems
There are several things that most commonly happen to sewer lines causing them to break, rupture or clog. These include:
- Root systems breaking through and taking hold
- High temperatures causing the ground to shift and disrupt the line
- Old pipelines that are corroding or causing other issues
- Non water soluble items getting flushed down the toilet
Trust our Experts with these Other Quality Services
- Drain Cleaning
- Burst Pipe Repair
- Water Leak Detection
- Gas Line Repair and Installation
- Sewer Line Repair and Installation
- Trenchless Sewer Line Repair and Installation
- Grease Trap Cleaning and Replacement
- Sewer Video Inspection
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Toilet Repair and Installation
- Sump Pumps
- Slab Leak Repair
- Water Softeners
- Water Filtration Systems
- Water Heaters
- Tankless Water Heaters
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription