Sewer line repairs can be hassle-free with trenchless repairs. Don’t worry about expensive digging costs for a simple sewer line repair. At Magic Plumbing in San Francisco, CA we specialize in offering our clients the option of a trenchless sewer repair. Your trusted plumbing specialist can let you know if a trenchless repair would be more beneficial for your home.
Visit our reviews page for honest feedback from past clients.
What are the Benefits of a Trenchless Repair?
If you are experiencing problems with your sewer line, you may benefit from a trenchless sewer line repair. Some of the benefits include:
- Time saving - Since no digging is required, you will save time with the repair.
- Money saving - Not having to dig also means the repair will usually cost less than a traditional sewer line repair.
- Your Yard is Preserved - If your sewer line runs under your lawn, garden or flowerbed, you won’t have to ruin it to get at your repair.
- Repairs are just as Effective - Trenchless repairs are just as effective as regular repairs as they still meet industry standards.
When are Trenchless Repairs Appropriate?
Only a professional plumber can tell you if you could fully benefit from a trenchless repair, some of the instances when trenchless repairs are the better option are:
- If the sewer line in question runs under a garden, flower bed or building.
- To repair sewer lines that have been cracked or broken due to ground temperature or shifting or moving soil.
- Repairing burst lines from root systems taking hold.
- Fixing recurring issues
How is it Done?
The beauty of trenchless sewer line repair is that everything is completed without digging to the line. The method used to fix sewer lines without digging is essentially relining the pipe.
Relining consists of installing a new pipe directly inside the old pipe. A lining material is inserted into the old pipe. Once the material is in, a bladder is inserted to inflate the new pipe and hold it still while it hardens. Once cured, the bladder is removed and your home is equipped with an even stronger pipe right inside the old one.