Are you looking for a stable, reputable company, a management team that supports you with tools to help you succeed, and a solid customer base that trusts our experts to get the job done? Do you want to work in a place where:
- You show up early for your shift because you can't wait to hang out with the other members of your team?
- You push yourself today, and every day, because you know that growing in your own position ensures a career for life and there's a ton of prizes to be won?
- At the end of the day, you wrap up the last few tasks and hang out with your friends for a few minutes again before heading home, or maybe even hang out in a non-work setting?
- As you drive home, you reflect that this place is unlike any other job you've had before, and you can't wait to get back to this team again tomorrow?
Plumbing, Drain, and HVAC Technicians and Installers
We are looking for technical, professional, residential service technicians and installers who like to help people. The essential functions of the Plumbing and HVAC Service Technician are to provide general Plumbing & HVAC installation, repair and services. This position handles service calls to customers in their homes and utilizes customer service training to educate and assist customers in choosing service, products and finance options.
Apply now to become a part of our technical team!
Why join our team?
- Plenty of advancement opportunities
- Training for other trades
- New service vehicles and top-grade stock
- New phones and IPads
- Paid vacations AND birthdays
- Ability to earn more than $100k!!!
- Bonuses available on top of base pay
- And more!
- Must be willing to pursue, develop and participate in continuing education.
- Follow the outline of company policies and procedures.
- Communicate professionally and respectfully with customers, office staff and coworkers.
- Be thorough in inspections, and accurate in quoting replacements or repairs.
- Must have experience servicing, troubleshooting, diagnosing, repairing and installing the fixtures of your trade.
- Applicants must have a current driver’s license and a good driving record as they will be driving a company vehicle to customer's homes and businesses.
- Outgoing, professional, clean-cut, aggressive, and drug-free.
- Participate in all required staff meetings and trainings.
- Help maintain and promote a high company moral, professional, and friendly work environment.
- Work hard, smart and efficiently.
- Make more money: we pay more than most
- Competitive Salary plus performance bonuses
- Benefits including- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Retirement with 3% matching
- Your birthday is a paid day off
- Paid holidays and vacations
- Paid training
- Incentive programs
- Paid education with travel
- Regular coaching
- New trucks with the best equipment
- New technology, including iPhone, iPad & access to integrated software
Our employees are long term, and we only hire when positions are available. Now is that time, don’t hesitate!
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job -- then this may be the job for you. The successful applicant will work in a place where they will be appreciated and where their work has a direct effect on the success of the company. When you're ready, please follow the directions on our careers page to apply for this position.
California Contractor's License #698806