The worst thing that could happen when the San Francisco weather starts to heat up is a broken AC. Luckily, your friends at Magic Plumbing know what you need in the way of AC repair services. Not only do we provide quality AC repair services, we will happily service your AC regularly with professional maintenance that will keep it running efficiently for a long time to come. When you’re looking for an AC repair company, call us and experience the difference with quality solutions and personalized customer service.
Is the air quality in your home suffering due to cheap filters and bad installation? We provide affordable filter replacement services.
3 Signs Your AC Needs Repair
If you need AC repair in San Francisco, keep reading to see if your air conditioner is showing the signs. You may notice that your AC just isn’t cooling your home as well as it did before, or find that it feels humid inside. Whatever the issue, if you suspect you need central air conditioning repair, here are some warning signs:
- High Humidity Levels: Not only does your AC cool your home, it’s also responsible for controlling moisture levels in your home. Humidity inside is a sign that something may be wrong with your AC.
- Insufficient or Warm Air Flow: Insufficient or warm air circulating in your home could be a sign of a broken blower or fan. If your AC is constantly cycling on and off, that’s another sign that something is off.
- Leaking Water: Water leaks are not only a warning sign that your AC isn’t working, they can also damage your home! Clogged condensate drains and other issues can lead to a leaky air conditioner.
Don’t risk a DIY repair that will only damage your AC further, call in the professionals at Magic Plumbing for air conditioning repair service. We will get you back to enjoying cool air in your home in no time.
Benefits of Air Conditioning Maintenance
A smart homeowner understands the importance of regular air conditioner maintenance in their home. As with any appliance, regular maintenance has major benefits including improved performance, a boost in efficiency, longer lifespan and much more. While small DIY jobs can be useful in a pinch, they should never replace a professional air conditioning tune-up.
During your professional AC tune up, one of our technicians will come out to your home to take a look at your AC. They will check the electrical and moving components of your AC. This involves cleaning and greasing moving parts and performing some small repairs on any faulty wiring.
We will also calibrate your thermostat to ensure that it is accurately reading the temperature in your home. We will refill your refrigerant and perform any other small detailing your AC might need. The best part about our maintenance services is that we will be able to tell you if there are any bigger issues with your AC so you can avoid costly repairs in the future.
Blockages in your air ducts can cause your AC to work less efficiently. We provide professional air duct cleaning.
Troubleshooting Your AC
We know how difficult it is when your AC breaks down unexpectedly and you feel useless as you wait to contact a professional air conditioning repair company like Magic Plumbing. If your AC stops working unexpectedly, consider trying these steps, then call us!
- Check to see if your air filter is dirty.
- Make sure your thermostat is in the “on” and “cool” position.
- Inspect your outdoor unit visually to check if there are any obvious blockages or issues.
- Make sure that nothing is blocking your air vents and preventing cool air from getting into your home.