Since the late 1970’s, Magic Plumbing has been providing San Francisco, CA with superior plumbing services. Specializing in drain cleaning as well as plumbing repairs and installations, our plumbers are here to make sure all your plumbing questions are answered with honesty and integrity.
Check for our reviews and feedback from past customers today.
Our Plumbing Services
We offer the following plumbing and water heater services:
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Burst Pipe Repair
- Drain Cleaning
- Gas Line Repair and Installation
- Grease Trap Cleaning
- Hydrojetting Services
- Kitchen Plumbing and Garbage Disposals
- Repiping Services
- Sewer Line Services
- Sewer Video Inspection
- Slab Leak Repair
- Smart Water Leak Detector
- Sump Pump Services
- Tankless Water Heaters Repair and Installation
- Toilet Repair and Installation
- Trenchless Sewer Line Services
- Water Filtration Systems
- Water Heater Repair and Installation
- Water Leak Detection
- Water Softeners
Our Drain Cleaning Guarantee
If you have a recurring clog that is disrupting the flow of your home, call Magic Plumbing. Our professional drain cleaning service is a permanent solution to an annoying problem. Unlike with chemical drain cleaners, that can damage your pipes in the long run, professional drain cleaning services remove clogs safely and effectively, without damaging your pipes.
At Magic Plumbing we guarantee that you will be 100% satisfied with our drain cleaning services. If your drain clogs up again within 30 days of receiving our drain cleaning services, we will come back and fix it for free for up to one hour. At that time we can also make a thorough diagnosis and try to figure out why you are getting clogs and how to provide a permanent and affordable solution.
See the Future with a Tankless Water Heater
Many homeowners are opting to install tankless water heaters over the traditional heaters. There are many benefits to going tankless, some include:
- Saving money - Since the heater is only warming water that is being requested from your faucet, you are paying less in water heating costs.
- Space saving - With no bulky tank, you can save space in your cellar or basement. The tankless water heater connects directly to your plumbing.
- Infinite hot water - Getting rid of the water tank means that your hot water will be consistently available. No more waiting for the tank to fill before you can take a shower or do your laundry.
Tankless water heaters are ideal for families who spend a lot of time at home, using their hot water. They are also perfect for smaller homes that need to make the most of their square footage. When you call Magic Plumbing, our experts can tell you if your home would benefit from a tankless water heater.
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription