Areas We Serve
Magic Plumbing has served the San Francisco area for more than 30 years. Call (415) 441-2255 today to schedule trusted heating, air conditioning, and water heater services. Take advantage of our exclusive online deals and coupons.
No matter what air conditioning, plumbing, heating, drain cleaning, or indoor air quality services you need in Contra Costa County, Magic Plumbing is here to help! We offer fast, prompt service and convenient scheduling so you can get the help you need as soon as possible.
Call Magic Plumbing today for all your plumbing, heating, and air conditioning needs in these cities:
- San Francisco: Heating & Cooling
- South San Francisco: Plumbing | Heating & Cooling
- Daly City: Plumbing | Heating & Cooling
- Pacifica: Plumbing
- San Bruno: Plumbing | Heating & Cooling
- Millbrae: Plumbing
- Hillsborough: Plumbing | Heating & Cooling
- Burlingame: Plumbing | Heating & Cooling
- San Mateo: Plumbing | Heating & Cooling
- Oakland: Plumbing | Heating & Cooling
- Emeryville: Plumbing | Heating & Cooling
- Berkeley: Plumbing | Heating & Cooling
- Alameda: Plumbing
Not sure if Magic Plumbing is the right choice? Read through some of our customer reviews and see what your neighbors have to say!
Common Plumbing Emergencies
We understand that emergencies can happen at any time, even on weekends. We are here to help with plumbing emergencies. Some of the most common plumbing emergencies we help with include:
- Burst pipe repair
- Gas line leak detection and repair
- Water leak detection and repair
- Water heater repairs
- Clogged toilet
- Sewer line repair
Should You Replace Your Air Conditioner?
No one wants to be stuck with an air conditioner that doesn’t cool the house efficiently. Aside from the discomfort of living in a home that’s too hot in the summer, inefficient cooling can also cause utility bills to skyrocket!
Keep an eye out for these signs that you may need AC replacement in your home:
- Leaks or strange sounds from the unit
- Air isn’t blowing as strongly or as cold as it used to
- Your air conditioner is 15+ years old
- Utility bills have seemingly without reason
- Your AC unit has needed multiple repairs
- You’re facing a major repair, like replacing the motor or compressor
Garbage Disposal Maintenance Tips
Follow these easy tips to avoid the need for repairs and make sure your garbage disposal is running efficiently:
- Only insert soft, organic material in the disposal.
- Never put bones, shells or other hard materials in the disposal.
- Always run water through the disposal after use to quickly clean the blades.
- If you have a lot to dispose of, do it in stages to not jam the unit.
- Never put your hands in the disposal. If something is wrong, call a professional.
- A trip to the emergency room is not worth a DIY garbage disposal repair.
Get the heating and AC services you need without worrying about the cost. Ask about our financing options and apply today.
Signs You Need Heater Repair
Make sure your home is ready for cooler nights by maintaining your heater once a year, and keep an eye out for the following signs that you should call Magic Plumbing for heater repairs:
- Your heating system makes loud, unpleasant sounds
- Monthly energy bills are steadily increasing as the system becomes less efficient
- You’re experiencing thermostat issues
- Your ductwork is leaking
- Your home isn’t heating evenly or not getting warm enough at all