Air filters play a huge role in keeping your home clean by preventing dust and particles from entering your indoor air. Not only that, but regular AC and furnace filter replacement is also necessary to keep your HVAC system working efficiently. If you want to keep your home’s air quality high, call Magic Plumbing for your AC and furnace filter replacement needs.
You don’t have to suffer through the warmer months with a bad AC. We provide professional AC installation service.
Benefits of AC Filter Replacement
Regularly replacing your HVAC filter comes with many benefits, including:
- Reduced Indoor Pollution: The EPA has found that the pollution inside your home can be up to 5 times higher than it is outdoors. Air filters help to reduce the amount of pollutants in your home.
- Increased Longevity and Efficiency of AC Unit: A clean filter means that no dust or particles are getting into your HVAC unit allowing your AC to do its job.
- Money Savings: Along with increased efficiency comes monthly energy savings.
- Reduced Asthma and Allergy Symptoms: If you have asthma or allergy sufferers in your home, a clean filter is important to keep them feeling comfortable and healthy inside.
If you need help replacing your filter, our experts can assist! We provide hassle-free AC and furnace filter installation. Enjoy all the benefits of a fresh filter when you replace!
Professional AC Filter Installation
The air flow in your home becomes restricted and indoor air quality suffers when you don’t install or replace your filter properly. That’s why it’s so important to have your AC filter regularly changed.
- Properly sized filter - When you contact us for AC filter installation, you can be sure that you have the right size filter installed every single time. We can also provide you with high-quality HEPA filters and a variety of others.
- Filter disposal - Not only will we change your dirty filters, we will also handle the disposal so that you don’t have to stress about how to get rid of your filters.
- Clean the AC unit - We also clean your HVAC grill and the surrounding areas to make sure there are no dust or particles that can be sucked up into your filter. Whether you need full an AC tune-up or just want us to handle your filter changes, you can rely on us!
Is your traditional air conditioner racking up your energy bills? Call us to see if a ductless mini split AC system is the right option for your home!
Furnace Filter Replacement
Installing a furnace filter can be difficult for many homeowners. Ensuring you properly install your furnace filter means that it will work properly and efficiently.
If you have a furnace, you may not know that the filter needs to be changed regularly. Your furnace filter should be changed every 60 days when it is in use.
If you have people with sensitivities to dust, pollutants, or other particles, you should consider replacing the filter more frequently, as often as every 30 days. If you need assistance replacing your furnace filter, Magic Plumbing can help!