Over time your drains may become clogged. When you are experiencing an annoying clogged drain, call the company that’s been specializing in drain cleaning for over 30 years. Call Magic Plumbing. Our team of experts can safely clean your drains and keep you free of clogs for years to come.
Be sure to see what others in San Francisco, CA are saying about us by visiting our reviews page.
Common Signs You Need Drain Cleaning
The buildup of grease, hair, food and other sediment can eventually cause your drains to clog up. If you experience any of the following issues, you may be experiencing a clogged drain.
- Standing water or slow draining water in your shower, tub or sinks.
- Toilets not flushing properly due to lack of water pressure.
- Toilets backing up or overflowing.
Why Invest in Professional Drain Cleaning?
The oils, grease, hair and food that can build up in your pipes will eventually harden over time and be more difficult to remove. Professional drain cleaning services removes these pesky clogs safely and effectively. As opposed to chemical drain cleaners that can eventually corrode your pipes over time, professional drain services will bring longevity to your pipes. We often recommend that homeowners get their drains cleaned at least once per year to keep everything running smoothly.
How to Prevent Clogs
There are some things you can do in between drain cleanings to ensure your pipes stay cleaner for longer. Some of these clog prevention tips include:
- Ensuring that no food or grease go down the drain.
- Installing hair screens on your drains. These can be bought at hardware store and easily installed and removed to clean.
- Once a week, try pouring hot water down the drains to quickly wash away any sediment before it has a chance to become a clog.
- Invest in annual drain cleaning.
If your drains become clogged again within 30 days of receiving professional drain cleaning, we will return to your home for a free, one hour service call to re-clean the pipes. At that time we will also take a look and see if there are any underlying issues that may be causing you to get clogs and we will provide you with options on how to solve the problem for good.