Your health and safety is our utmost priority. As we continue to learn more about the COVID-19 virus, we are committed to taking every precaution possible to help keep everyone healthy and safe.
With this objective in mind, we have implemented several procedures based on CDC recommendations to respond to and reduce the threat of COVID-19, such as:
- We are maintaining a satellite model most of our employees will have absolutely no contact with one another
- Office employees are now working from home and still providing the service you expect
- In-person and group meetings and gatherings are suspended or handled online
- Limiting contact between employees of Magic Plumbing to only as needed
- Our offices have been sanitized and will be sanitized daily
Vehicles are being thoroughly cleaned and sanitized
- Vehicle surfaces are being sanitized every morning (steering wheel, door handles, etc.)
- New illness protocols have been put into effect mandating the report of illness at the first sign of any symptom, and self-quarantined until the risk of infection has passed
- We are stocking up on sanitizer, germicidal cleaning products, gloves, booties and disposable suites
We know that plumbing, drains or HVAC problems will occur even during illnesses and health concerns. Many of you have scheduled service or repair appointments, and many more will have unforeseen home service needs during the upcoming days and weeks.
What we are doing in the field:
Training every employee on protocol for safety and protection of all.
On every call:
- Wearing fresh protective, disposable gloves
- Wearing a mask indoors or if in close contact with others
- Wearing safety glasses
- Wearing fresh shoe covers
- Avoiding touching face, nose, eyes
- Avoiding shaking hands with customers right now; a polite nod is appropriate
- While sometimes symptoms are not detectable, be aware of individuals who exhibit a fever or dry cough
- Clean the surface of iPads before the customer signs
- Cleanphones regularly
Before and after every call:
- Washing hands for 20 seconds If unable to wash hands, using hand sanitizer.
- Using disinfectant wipes for trucks (steering wheel, door handles, etc.)
- Safely containing and disposing any of disposable items used on a job (gloves, shoe covers, etc.)
- Using common-sense as it relates to personal protection equipment.
- Sanitize regularly used items and surface areas.
- Limiting contact between employees of Magic Plumbing to only as needed.
We are always here to help. We are committed to serving your household to the best of our ability – and maintaining the lowest health risk possible while doing so. If you have any concerns, we will be happy to discuss solutions with you or reschedule your appointment. will continue to closely monitor the situation and remain dedicated to the health and safety of your families and our team.
President, Magic Plumbing
Services to Consider for People Concerned About the Coronavirus
This is a good time to invest in UV lights, air scrubbers, electronic air cleaners and duct cleaning.
We do not claim these services will kill the virus, but these services will make the air you breathe in your home cleaner and healthier.
- Ultraviolet light: Installed on your furnace, kills or inactivates microorganisms and germs in the air being recycled in the home.
- Polarized Media Air Cleaner: The Pristine Air whole house polarized-media electronic air cleaner installs directly into the 1” filter rack(s) in the existing heating and cooling system. Its enhanced polarized media combines elements of both electronic and media air cleaners. Particles are charged (polarized) to attract the smallest of particles to an easily replaced media pad. Polarized sub-micron particles join with other particles and are collected on subsequent passes.
- Air Scrubber: A proven product made in the United States that uses NASA technology to protect, clean, disinfect, and sterilize your furnace, the air you breathe, and the surfaces in your home. We install this small device in your ductwork so you never even see it, but you will see the benefits.
- Duct Cleaning: The HEPA-AIR method used by our company assures you that your ducts are being cleaned with the most advanced source removal equipment available. This high tech, state-of-the-art system is recognized as the most significant breakthrough in duct cleaning technology equipment technology in the past 30 years. The filtration system is so efficient that it captures contaminants 1/300th the diameter of a human hair and returns hospital grade air to your home.
Plumbing Technology That Can Help
Plumbing Technology That Can Help
It’s never too late to invest in measures to protect yourself and those you love. We’re always on the lookout for the latest plumbing fixtures to help keep you safe. Our team installs and often recommends the following fixtures for our customers looking to improve the safety and sanitation of their homes:
- Bidet Toilet Seat: Worried about toilet paper? Installing a bidet seat on your existing toilet for washing instead of wiping, not only is it hygienic but it saves paper.
- Touchless Faucets: Sensor technology turns your faucet on without touching.
- Touchless Toilet Flushometer: For commercial bathrooms flush without touching the handle.