Did you know that dirt, mold, pollen, and other contaminants growing inside your heating and cooling system can cause your HVAC equipment to perform less energy efficiently and lead to higher energy bills? Worse, it can aggravate symptoms of asthma, allergies and have other damaging consequences for your health. A high efficiency air cleaner can help keep your home’s air clean and healthy. Call Magic Plumbing to discuss your options today!
What Is in Your Home’s Air?
According to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), air indoors can be up to 100x more polluted than air outdoors!
- Dust, dust mites, pet dander, smoke - These allergens can cause increased energy bills, lead to compressor failure, and decrease the lifespan of your heating and cooling equipment. Worse, it can exacerbate health conditions like asthma and cause coughing, sneezing, wheezing, and congestion in otherwise healthy individuals.
- Viruses, mold, bacteria, pollen - Your HVAC system can become a biological breeding ground for these germs and cause your home to smell like a dirty sock. They can also be the cause of respiratory infections, bronchitis, pneumonia and sinusitis.
- Chemicals, pesticides, cleaning solvents, formaldehyde, VOCs - These chemicals can corrode equipment coils and shorten its operating lifespan. They can cause headache, nausea, dizziness, memory lapse, and long term lung problems.
Is Your Home Making You Sick?
Dust, germs, gases and odors can all negatively impact heating and cooling equipment performance and your health. High-output UVC/UVV lights from Pristine Air can control these contaminants by killing 3.3x that of standard low-output UVC lamps. Our UVC lamps disinfect the air around the clock naturally, without chemicals or sprays.
What Can You Do About It?
Pristine Air offers four levels of equipment to protect your health and that of your family. Installing one of these air cleaners helps lower utility bills, prevents premature equipment breakdown, and reduces asthma and allergy symptoms.
- IAQ 1000 - Polarized-media air cleaner which controls germs and gas by attracting particles as small as .3 microns in size.
- IAQ 2000 - Has both a polarized-media air cleaner and UVC germicidal unit. This system removes particles as small as .3 microns from your air and disinfects the air around the clock.
- IAQ 3000 - Utilizes the advanced technology of a UVC/UVV germicidal and oxidizing system and polarized-media air cleaner to collect particles as small as .3 microns in size from your air and disinfect and deodorize your home’s air 24 hours a day.
- IAQ 4000 - The most advanced air cleaning system of its kind, the IAQ 4000 uses a UVC/UVV germicidal/oxidizing technology combined with a bypass HEPA system and polarized media air cleaner for optimum whole-house particle, germ and gas control.