One of the best ways to prevent issues with your plumbing is preventative maintenance. Keeping an eye on your pipes and paying attention to potential warning signs can help prevent repairs or at the very least reduce damage done by problems. At Magic Plumbing, we work to solve all your plumbing problems. Whether it’s a clogged drain or a dangerous gas leak, we have you covered.
Make sure to see what Daly City, CA thinks of us by visiting our reviews page.
The Best Way to Prevent Clogged Drains
A clogged drain is a common household problem. However it can be avoided if you follow these easy tips and tricks:
- Install hair and food screens over your drains to trap hair and food before they enter the drain.
- Once per week, run hot water down your drains to quickly clear them out.
- Do not use chemical drain cleaners, as they can cause weak spots and will be more damaging in the end.
- Invest in annual drain cleaning by a professional.
How do we Detect Water Leaks?
We use three methods to detect water leaks:
- Meter Detection - This method involves checking the water pressure in your pipes and comparing it to a healthy pipe. If your pipe has low pressure, we can determine if there is a leak.
- Infrared Cameras - As the most advanced method, this one involves using an infrared camera to take photos of the pipe from different angles to discover a leak.
- Dig and Drill - This method is the most invasive and involves digging or drilling into your floor or wall.
Why Replace your Toilet?
Many homeowners choose to replace their toilets once their current unit becomes old or stops working properly. Other reasons to install a new toilet can include, having a toilet that will not flush properly, noticing cracks in the porcelain or having a toilet that constantly clogs.
Homeowners also choose to upgrade their toilet to a higher efficiency unit that flushes better and uses less water.
Providing Comprehensive Service to the Daly City Area
- Drain Cleaning
- Burst Pipe Repair
- Water Leak Detection
- Gas Line Repair and Installation
- Sewer Line Repair and Installation
- Trenchless Sewer Line Repair and Installation
- Grease Trap Cleaning and Replacement
- Sewer Video Inspection
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Toilet Repair and Installation
- Sump Pumps
- Slab Leak Repair
- Water Softeners
- Water Filtration Systems
- Water Heaters
- Tankless Water Heaters
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription