One of the best ways to prevent issues with your plumbing is preventative maintenance. Keeping an eye on your pipes and paying attention to potential warning signs can help prevent repairs or at the very least reduce damage done by problems. At Magic Plumbing, we work to solve all your plumbing problems. Whether it’s a clogged drain or a dangerous gas leak, we have you covered.
Make sure to see what Daly City, CA thinks of us by visiting our reviews page.
The Best Way to Prevent Clogged Drains
A clogged drain is a common household problem. However it can be avoided if you follow these easy tips and tricks:
- Install hair and food screens over your drains to trap hair and food before they enter the drain.
- Once per week, run hot water down your drains to quickly clear them out.
- Do not use chemical drain cleaners, as they can cause weak spots and will be more damaging in the end.
- Invest in annual drain cleaning by a professional.
How do we Detect Water Leaks?
We use three methods to detect water leaks:
- Meter Detection - This method involves checking the water pressure in your pipes and comparing it to a healthy pipe. If your pipe has low pressure, we can determine if there is a leak.
- Infrared Cameras - As the most advanced method, this one involves using an infrared camera to take photos of the pipe from different angles to discover a leak.
- Dig and Drill - This method is the most invasive and involves digging or drilling into your floor or wall.
Why Replace your Toilet?
Many homeowners choose to replace their toilets once their current unit becomes old or stops working properly. Other reasons to install a new toilet can include, having a toilet that will not flush properly, noticing cracks in the porcelain or having a toilet that constantly clogs.
Homeowners also choose to upgrade their toilet to a higher efficiency unit that flushes better and uses less water.
Providing Comprehensive Service to the Daly City Area
- Drain Cleaning
- Burst Pipe Repair
- Water Leak Detection
- Gas Line Repair and Installation
- Sewer Line Repair and Installation
- Trenchless Sewer Line Repair and Installation
- Grease Trap Cleaning and Replacement
- Sewer Video Inspection
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Toilet Repair and Installation
- Sump Pumps
- Slab Leak Repair
- Water Softeners
- Water Filtration Systems
- Water Heaters
- Tankless Water Heaters
for Daly City, CA
Mary - Daly City, CA 94014
Prompt, efficient, courtesy
Awesome guy ! You need an army of them in your company
Luis - Daly City, CA 94015
Jim - Daly City, CA 94015
Renee - Daly City, CA 94015
Great service, courteous, competent technician
Rexy - Daly City, CA 94014
Job performed quite satisfactory & very efficient I will highly recommend my technician Marcos M & Magic Plumbing
Flush 30 gl gas water heater. Submit est to replace tank due to rust developing on top of water heater and water heater nipples. Shop discounted due to mix up yesterday . Did work as quoted
Customer was given tuneup, refer to tune up sheet for details. Systems in very good condition
Assessed issue with main line. Found main line sewer and bottom unit lines clogged. Pulled and reset toilet. Used 300 machine to clear bottom unit. Used hydro jetting service to clear house trap and sewer main. Tested mainline to ensure proper drainage rate. TESTED OK. Recommend video inspection to determine Condition of the line. *price has a 20% discount.*
Assessed shut off valve, they all look good no leak Ben told me hot water stem leaking removed it and replaced defective Shower faucet stem, leaked stopped. Checked dbl sink leak it was leaking from tailpiece Were it meets the drain basket it was leaking from washer reset still leaking . Replaced slip nut no more leak. Inspected white hose for dishwasher Drain hose. It leaks for hose. Removed went to supplier store couldnâ€™t find one with elbow. Removed the area weâ€™re leak was coming from Used a boot the install it onto the air gap Ran a cycle no more leak
Will remove and dispose old toilet and install two new toilets will replace wax ring and two new closet bolts, angle stop on second floor not working properly recommend to have replace . Need to turn off water to replace angle stop. Was able to fix angle stop did not replace has to add a extantion plastic flange on the upper floor toilet cause title itâ€™s 2 inches higher also need to cut a piece of the title back board railing to make toilet fix ok by owner not responsible for any damage on tile.