No matter what air conditioning, heating, or indoor air quality services you need in Contra Costa County, Magic Plumbing is here to help! We offer fast, prompt service and convenient scheduling so you can get the help you need as soon as possible. Call Magic Plumbing today for all your heating and air conditioning needs in San Francisco and Contra Costa Counties.
Not sure if Magic Plumbing is the right choice? Read through some of our customer reviews and see what your neighbors have to say!
Serving These Cities in Contra Costa County
- Walnut Creek
- Contra Costa Centre
- Pleasant Hill
- Alhambra Valley
- Glen Frazer
- Vine Hill
- Port Chicago
- Bay Point
- And more!
Magic Pluming has a 24/7 live answer policy, so you know that no matter what time you call us for heating or cooling help, you’ll speak to a real person who will listen to your concerns and help you schedule a service.
Should You Replace Your Air Conditioner?
No one wants to be stuck with an air conditioner that doesn’t cool the house efficiently. Aside from the discomfort of living in a home that’s too hot in the summer, inefficient cooling can also cause utility bills to skyrocket!
Keep an eye out for these signs that you may need AC replacement in your home:
- Leaks or strange sounds from the unit
- Air isn’t blowing as strong as it used to, or as cold
- Your air conditioner is 15+ years old
- Utility bills have seemingly without reason
- Your AC unit has needed multiple repairs
- You’re facing a major repair, like replacing the motor or compressor
Signs Your Heater Needs to Be Repaired
- Make sure your home is ready for cooler nights by maintaining your heater once a year, and keep an eye out for the following signs that you should call Magic Plumbing for heater repairs:
- Your heating system makes loud, unpleasant sounds
- Monthly energy bills are steadily increasing as the system becomes less efficient
- You’re experiencing thermostat issues
- Your ductwork is leaking
- Your home isn’t heating evenly, or not getting warm enough at all
Get the heating and AC services you need without worrying about the cost. Ask about our financing options and apply today.
UV Air Sanitizers
When you want to improve your home’s indoor air quality, installing a UV light air sanitizer is a great way to do it! UV air sanitizers use ultraviolet light to eliminate viruses, bacteria, allergens, and more from your air. UV sanitizers can be installed right into your heating or AC system, protecting the unit from dust and other particles that can damage its components and improving the air you breathe every day.